Loews card vs fan club card

slawsonth

Earning My Ears
Already booked for July at RPR at $219 via Loews card. Received Fan Card today rate is $164. Will Loews honor their perks at the Fan Club rate? Has anyone experienced this?

Yes, they will honor their perks at the Fan Club rate.

How do you become a member of the fan club? It seems like the Fan Club rates are always great.

Originally posted by leighe
How do you become a member of the fan club? It seems like the Fan Club rates are always great.
Not always! For my time of travel, Entertainment rate for Deluxe HRH is $164 and for Fan club $209. I stayed with the E rate!

I had been chasing the fan club rate for July for RPR club level. It has stayed at $319. Yesterday I decided to put the code in for the AP rate on the Loew's site and it came up as $223 per night!

My Loews rate was via phone directly to Loews reservation, the Fan club card rate I did online directly at the web site for RPR. Worried Loews will not honor their perks even though we are members of both (loews and fan)?

I have received my perk when I stayed using the entertainment rate. But, even if you do not receive your perk at fan club rate, you still will be saving $55 and you could buy a lot of fruit and bottled water for that amount!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter