Colleen A.

<font color=green>Disney Planning Maniac!<br><font
Why do I have to log in every time I come on anymore? I never had to on the old boards?

Well Colleen,

By looking at your profile and user options here, you SHOULD login automatically when you return to the boards.

You might want to check your browser to make sure that "cookies" are enabled. (You can do this by looking in the "preferences" section in both Netscape and Internet Explorer.) If "cookies" are not enabled, the site cannot detect your username and password automatically... so you'll have to sign in for each visit.

Let us know if you need any additional help!

Hi, Coleen...I save the screen to go directly to my "user cp" and put it on one of my "F" keys.

Since we both have WebTV, when the "log-in" pops up, I just click on "user cp" above and it remembers me.

Sometimes it remembers me automatically and sometimes when it doesn't, I just click on "user cp" and my name comes up.

I hope that I explained that correctly.

I'm on vacation in Florida and not on my WebTV.

Ray Sharpton.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter