Logistics of a possible visit at end of March, 2011

rw_hadley

"Did you ever get the feeling there's something go
My in-laws have a winter home in the Venice/Nokomis, FL area, and have invited us to come visit next winter. If we were to do that, due to DD's school, the only time that would work is the last week of March (Spring Break).
I, of course, couldn't get all the way to Florida without trying to sneak in a couple of days at WDW.
Crowds and costs and other dates aside, I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the logistics on this. We'd fly from MSP and rent a car.
Would it make more sense to fly into MCO and spend three or four days at WDW at the beginning or end of the trip? Or fly into Tampa or Ft. Myers (about an hour from Venice/Nokomis either way apparently). Then drive to the in-laws and do WDW in the middle of the week (returning to the in-laws at the end of the week.)
I think the flights to MCO might be cheaper, and we'd have a better chance of getting non-stop.

Does what I'm asking even make sense?:)

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter