London, ON to Fla. Charters?

wtg2000

DIS Veteran
The New PL did a story on the London airport expansion and mentioned the extra traffic now with charters to the Caribbean and Florida.

Does anyone know more about these charters to Florida? Is Orlando included?

I'd love to be able to bypass T.O. or Detroit. Thanks.

Not to sure but that will make life alot easier for alot of people I know Northwest is now using London as a small hub.

Thanks. The Northwest connections from London through Detroit to Orlando aren't that bad. The price for 1st week of Dec. is about $400US.

Also, according to the Air Canada website, Air Canada Vacations will be offering charters from London to Orlando every Monday from Dec 22 to Apr 19. I'll assume it's direct and not back through T.O.

We're flying from Flint, MI to Orlando next week on discount airline Air Tran. Total cost for 4 after exchange was CDN$1230. I figure Flint will take us a little over 2 hrs from London. I'll report back after the trip.

- Mike

Looking forward to hearing about your experience with AirTran Mike. We are booked for Dec. 7-20, 2003 out of Flint.

Sandra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter