Long running TV shows you have either never watched or not watched for ages?

Sopranos. Dropped HBO 35 years ago when our son was born, never seen a reason to add it back, nothing there I want to watch.
Friends.
Seinfeld.

Just Googled the top 10 TV shows of 2021. I have seen none of them, and not heard of most of them.

The Simpsons
Family Guy
CSI anything
Greys anatomy
Keeping Up With The Kardiashian
I could go on and on
Any law / cop / hospital / lawyer show - I’m not watching - I’m sick of them
I watched Game Of Thrones - last season only

Friends - only see highlights here and there
no adult cartoon show (Simpsons)
gross rich people shows (housewives/ kardishians)
CSI -used to watch but it “jumped the shark” when everyone was stabbed, kidnapped etc. (what are the odds!)

The Office (which is supposedly a crime, according to some friends)
Breaking Bad
Highlander
Anything Housewives/Kardashian/marriage-related

Grey‘s Anatomy - I tried watching it and just couldn’t get into it.

Law & Order SVU - I used to watch it, but fell away from it when I had less time to watch TV and it wasn’t worth DVRing.

Simpsons - not a fan

ER - my 2nd favorite TV show of all time. I miss it and plan on rewatching it this year.

Game of Thrones - on my bucket list to watch

Sopranos. Dropped HBO 35 years ago when our son was born, never seen a reason to add it back, nothing there I want to watch.
Friends.
Seinfeld.

Just Googled the top 10 TV shows of 2021. I have seen none of them, and not heard of most of them.

We‘re watching this right now and I’m really struggling with it. I wanta jump ship, but then I don’t because I’m hoping it’ll get better. As of now, I’m not understanding why everyone is so head over heels about this show, and this is coming from someone that loves mafia movies, took classes on mafia history, read books about mafia history, went to the mafia museum in Vegas and took a mafia tour in Chicago.

I bought HBO Max for the Harry Potter special and figured since we have it, we should watch The Soprano’s. I’ll buy one more month and if we’re not done with it by the end of February, then I’m pulling the plug on it.

Stopped watching ER when Dr. Green died. Stopped watching the show following that episode and have not watched a rerun since.

Used to watch Survivor regularly the first few seasons, haven't watched in years. Funny enough, one of our teenagers just started binging it from season 1. They don't like us giving spoilers.

Haven't watched The Walking Dead since Glen died. That season frustrated us too much with popular characters dying.

Grey’s Anatomy
This Is Us
Game of Thrones
Sopranos
Law & Order
Castle
Chicago Med
The Blacklist
Blue Bloods

Last edited:
It hasn't been running that long, but I can't get into Ozark. I really like Jason Bateman, too! The show just never hooked me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter