• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Long-Term Camping, Leave the Site for a Couple of Days

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
Here's the scenario:

I'm already planning to be at Ft. Wilderness Dec 11-17 for a solo trip.

I'm also considering going back down with the boys Dec 20 through Jan 5th.

It would actually be cheaper to rent a site from Dec 11-Jan 5th and just let it sit empty for three nights with the long-term rate.

Also easier to leave the tents up.

What do ya'll think?

Sounds great to me! Can I go too!!

I'd probably not leave anything too important, and I'd even catch the nice CM who takes care of the loops and tell him/her that you'll be gone for a couple of days--just in case.

That sounds like a great trip, though!

that I'm going for a month to Ft W next summer, and I am planning on at least nights on-site at the Hard Rock, so will have this same situation. I won't leave anything obviously valuable laying around, but otherwise feel very safe about it.
Terri the Yoopermom

Hi kelly,
I will be at FW arriving Dec 17th. If you like email me at BIGS23T@aol.com. I would be happy to cruise by on my cart & see that things look ok for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter