• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Long Time DVC owner... advice on renting out points

FINNZUP

Always planning the next Disney Vacation
We are dual owners at SSR and CCV (CCV recently purchased while drinking the KooL-Aid on the Dream at the on-board DVC Member's Meeting :yay:... anyway...). And of course we rebooked on DCL before we got off the ship. We are considering renting some of our points out for the cruise instead of using a straight points transaction for some of our travelers. Understanding we'd get more bang for the renting than the points usage. We have never rented out points and I am just wondering if any one has any experiences to share of recent transactions. I am not looking to rent on my own, we would use a broker.

TIA, :earsboy:
MK

This is good to know. We're doing a family vacation with my brother and his family and my parents in 2019 so we'll have some points available. We were just going to bank them, but this might be more beneficial and earn us some more $$$. :)

I've used David's several times. Can't recommend them highly enough; I've never had less than a stellar experience. They make the process very painless for the owner, and payment is prompt.

Was worried about using David's from the UK but have rented some leftover points a few times now as agree with the others, great service. No reservations if we ever have any left again!

I did a number of transactions with David's recently and all were great.

Thanks so much for all your comments. I listed my points with Davids and they sold in 2 hours YAY!! Disney Dream 2019!

Thanks so much for all your comments. I listed my points with Davids and they sold in 2 hours YAY!! Disney Dream 2019!
This is similar to my experience with Davids. My points were rented within about 2 hours of being listed.

Have a great cruise!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter