Long wait time to post a reply

Dan Murphy

We are family.
If I post a reply on a thread, any thread, I then have to wait 40 minutes to make a reply on any other thread. Apparently though, I can make a new thread. I'll see here when I click on the 'Post Thread' button below.

Anybody have any thoughts?

ETA... I was able to post this thread and am down to a 29 minute wait to post a reply anywhere, including this thread.

ETA...I wish I could reply, PS. How long might that go on for?

ETA...Haha, Heather. Yes, weird for sure.

Last edited:
If I post a reply on a thread, any thread, I then have to wait 40 minutes to make a reply on any other thread. Apparently though, I can make a new thread. I'll see here when I click on the 'Post Thread' button below.

Randomly, the forum "brain" puts a time limit on how often/frequently a poster can post. Typically it hits new forum members most, but can hit anyone.

Well, let's see. My timeout seems to be over. I'll see what it says after I post this reply.

ETA...Well, now I 'only' have to wait 5 minutes this time. :ssst:

Times up. Let see what I get now.

ETA...back to a 40 minute timeout now.

ETA...25 minutes now

Last edited:

ETA... I was able to post this thread and am down to a 29 minute wait to post a reply anywhere, including this thread.

ETA...I wish I could reply, PS. How long might that go on for?

ETA...Haha, Heather. Yes, weird for sure.
I said yay that it was fixed, not for being on the naughty list.... :rotfl2:

Well, for now maybe. I do make that list now and then. :)

ETA...Ugh, it's back again. 40 minute wait.
I said yay that it was fixed, not for being on the naughty list.... :rotfl2:
I put the smilie there not based on your post but to get your attention that it was back, 40 minute wait again. I'll see how long after this post.

ETA...16 minute wait now. First 40 minutes, now 16 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter