longest line

miniminniemouse

if they were to make kingdom keepers into a movie,
this has probably been asked before, but what ride do you think has the longest line ever?

i think space mountain has a pretty long line, but so does peter pan!

I think the longest line I've ever seen is probably for rockin rollercoaster. my best friend went to disney world in june and she said one day splash mountain was really really long..so i dont know

Splash Mountain felt like forever to get on when I went in May.

The Little Mermaid Show. We waited, like, two hours. It was pure torture.

I think that Peter Pan It's a Small World are pretty long lines. Also, if you go to MNSSHP, the line for the Cindrella Carriage Pic. is extremely long.

Hm...Peter Pan and Snow White seem to be tortuously long...

Test Track too...but that's just cuz it kept breaking down....

When I go the lines are pretty short. But Test Track always seems to be long...and so does Soarin. And of course Everest when it first opened.

I think every ride's line depends on the weather, time of year and time of day. For example, if you go to peter pan in the summer, but in the morning it wont be that long a wait because not many people are there at the park yet.

Well I'm usually in WDW in July so two hour ways are far from uncommon.

3+ hour wait = Peter Pan's Flight (by far the lengthest ride line in WDW in July - It is also the longest consistant ride line meaning it's long and stays that way unless you are lucky to catch it at a good time. *tip* mornings are usually the best time to catch it!!)

2 and 1/2 hour wait = Soarin' (right up there with Peter Pan's Flight)

Those are the most consistantly longest ride lines I have seen at WDW. Others get long at times, but change between being short and long depending on when you are there.

i just got back today.
the longest ride that we waited for was soarin.
peter pan was also extremely long during the middle of the day but we got there early and there was no wait at all.

When I went in Spring Break, the longest lines were for Test Track and Soarin. I don't remember Test Track's specifically, but Soarin's was 270 minutes, which is four and a half hours.

the lines weren't long for me just 30minutes to an 1hour
but the longest line was 2hours and that was expedition everest but it was worth it and i went the last week in july last year

The longest I have ever seen was the line for ToT when it opened in disneyland...The wait was like 3 hrs 10 min. The CM finally told people that they couldn't get in line. It was absolute chaos. It also didn't help that there were a ton of celebrities too.

The lines r shorter in the mornin and the last hour the park is open. But the longest lines ive seen were 4 soarin during christmas week! they were 4 hours long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Soarin' is the longest naturally.

Next is Peter Pan. Although it is always moving and minimizes waiting in one spot for too long, the cast members make sure every fastpasser gets in before the regular line therefore making it extra long! (When me and my sisters won dream fastpasses at MK, we made sure to do Peter Pan later in the afternoon because the regular waiting line just wasn't long enough yet. ;))

The last one is Test Track if it keeps stopping due to "Mechanical Difficulties," A.K.A. running the 75mph cars outside in the rain. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter