• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Longest time spent away from spouse / partner?

3 weeks.

From mid-2015- majority of 2016 and majority of 2019 he was away on field assignments and it would largely be every 2 weeks we'd see each other but one or two times it was 3 weeks.

1st assignment it was every 2 weeks we'd see each other for 2 full days together, 2nd assignment was every 2 weeks we'd see each other for 1 1/2 days together, 3rd assignment was every 2 weeks we'd see each other for 2 1/2 days together.

He actually travels more frequently than his prior job outside of the field assignments he did but he has no plans to do a field assignment again being away from home for that long.

A week several years ago when he went to Italy for work. Since then his company has cut back on work travel.

Probably about 10 days, either when she or I were away for business or for one of my hockey/baseball/theme park vacations when she decided to stay home instead.

9 weeks taking care of Grandson #1 and Grandson #2 when Army deployed Dad. I went additional times for shorter durations since I was available because DW ordered me to retire while she continued to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter