LOOK TO THE EAST!

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
For all of you lucky enough to be at the Parks tomorrow,don't forget to look east at 8:33 AM!

The launch of Artemis should be quite a show!

And a very historical event to watch as well!

Watching launches from Disney World is always amazing and this one will be extra so.

We’ll be in MK tomorrow. Which way is East for those of us who are directionally challenged? 😂 Extra points for using the attractions as a map? (Like looking towards space mountain, big thunder etc)

We’ll be in MK tomorrow. Which way is East for those of us who are directionally challenged? 😂 Extra points for using the attractions as a map? (Like looking towards space mountain, big thunder etc)

Basically towards Space Mountain or Barnstomer. A line from Main Street to Cinderella Castle to The Carousel is straight north.

It’s just been scrubbed 😢. If anyone is still there on Friday, check to the east then!

They say Monday or Tuesday. If not next would be mid-October which I'm pulling for since I'll be in Disney then.
Getting to watch a lauch is a bucket list thing for me.

They say Monday or Tuesday. If not next would be mid-October which I'm pulling for since I'll be in Disney then.
Getting to watch a lauch is a bucket list thing for me.
I watched the John Glenn space shuttle launch as I was leaving the office. It made me tear up. Don’t know if it was the John Glenn association, the sight itself, or the fact that I was very pregnant, but it was amazing. (The sonic booms when the shuttle landed were freaking awesome! I was always gutted when they diverted the landing away from Canaveral.) I hope you get to see a take-off!

According to NASA they won't begin to even address the current issue until sometime next week and will not be launching during the current window (ends Tuesday) so it is looking more likely like October at the earliest.

Sounds like nothing for a while, sadly. The last article I read was maybe October, or maybe not till next year. Not a good omen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter