lookin for the history of DIS & Dis unplugged

Harley-Mouse

<font color=ff3399>Member of the Jellyrolls Rocket
How did this all come together? Did you start DIS or WDWinfo.com? or did you guys just start the unplugged part? The people from the round table work for the travel company dreamds unlimeted or for the board? Sorry if this was talk about before just looking for more info. I have watched the boards and post from 03 but just started listing to the podcast. keep up the good work.Will listen for your voices this July when we are in the parks.

Listen to the Dis Unplugged Podcast 10th Anniversary Podcast - It was in June 2007 - check out the archives.

Pete, This would be good to mention on the podcast...they're great shows!

I'd been wondering the same thing. Thanks for pointing me to the archived podcast episodes! If there are any other new podcast fans like me out there - check out the episodes from
  • 4/3/07 - History
  • 5/1/07 - History Pt II
  • 6/12/07 - 10th Anniversary celebration

I've been catching up on these episodes all afternoon and loved hearing about how it all started, how you've each followed your dreams and found eachother. Belated congratulations on your 10 year anniversary and thanks for all you do to support my Disney obsession! Looking forward to 10 more years, a podcast cruise and who knows what else!!!

PS: Pete... have any job openings???

!

PS: Pete... have any job openings???

Yeah, like he'd hire any of US stalkers! He knows WAY too much about all of us!

Still...if he hired me, I can promise I'd get Will to talk on the air...or at least squeak a little...

Yeah, like he'd hire any of US stalkers! He knows WAY too much about all of us!

Still...if he hired me, I can promise I'd get Will to talk on the air...or at least squeak a little...

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter