• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking back...

I was mainly into...

• Sega

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Com-puh-tah games?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SNES all the way. I loved Donkey Kong Country and bought all the new ones when they came out.

Atari all the way. Activision games for Atari were great. Stampede. Pitfall Harry. Kaboom.
But some of the Intellivision games were pretty cool because you could go "out of bounds". I remember the Ski Jump game, and you could plow through the spectators and out of the ski resort.

We got a free Sega Genesis when DH's worked for a company that made games for them. I remember only playing a game called Altered Beast. I stopped playing when I got so good at it that it became boring. DH played a few games on the Genesis, but I don't remember which ones.

Atari all the way. Activision games for Atari were great. Stampede. Pitfall Harry. Kaboom.
But some of the Intellivision games were pretty cool because you could go "out of bounds". I remember the Ski Jump game, and you could plow through the spectators and out of the ski resort.

I loved my Atari too (and Activision made some of the best games), but Nintendo really brought it with the NES. It really changed everything!

Nintendo. I was 5 when I got the first Nintendo system so I grew up with it. The little, boxy controller and the Mario/Duck Hunt game are iconic for my generation. I still remember how awesome it was to play Duck Hunt with the gun, it felt so extravagant, like having an arcade game in your living room.

Nintendo. My first console was the Gamecube and I owned every Nintendo system after that. The first non Nintendo system I ever had was a PS3 at the very end of that console's lifespan.

We had both, but definitely more of a Nintendo fan! We have a switch and still play mario kart as a family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter