Looking for 1 ticket for MM tonight

Lehuaann

DIS Veteran
Not for me, as I just gave my 2 extras away. Looking for a sweet senior DVC couple we just met here in studios. Thanks.

I'm walking to event from Beach Club Villa. Will be leaving in 30 mins or so

Perfect! They can meet you in the front. She is in a wheelchair and they are in matching T-shirt’s. They are going to park right next to the event chain. I already gave them one of my passes. Thank you so much :goodvibes

I'm on my way, coming late but have friends there. Also I heard system is digit just have to give names at the gate

If the member has already checked in, all the MM CM needs from the extra guest is the name of the member to receive wristband and voucher. However, I would only do so via text or private message.

If the member has already checked in, all the MM CM needs from the extra guest is the name of the member to get receive wristband and voucher. However, I would only do so via text or private message.
Absolutely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter