Looking for a certain server....help!

DisneySunPrincess

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen this man? Lol. OK...that was a little humor, but seriously, I am wondering if anyone has sailed in recent weeks that perhaps had Paolo from Portugal as one of their servers. I am hoping he might be on the Dream now, but last December he was on the Fantasy. Thanks in advance.FB_IMG_1537128434687.jpg

I am wondering if anyone has sailed in recent weeks that perhaps had Paolo from Portugal as one of their servers.

Sorry, not me.

While we are at it, has anyone had Yhokey Pineda (from the Philippines) as their Server on the Fantasy recently? ...and if so did he happen to make comments on whether he planned to continue sailing on the Fantasy for the foreseeable future?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter