Looking for a DCL CC FGM!!

rescuetink

DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! W
We have done the Fairy Godmailer many times from WDW and would like to do it for our DCL vacation! I am looking for someone to send cards to our DD and DS from CC prior to our sailing in Nov. And being that it usually takes awhile for cards from CC to reach home the sooner the better!

I am trying to get Bohemian stamps so we can send some home on our trip, and want to pay it forward and send cards to others. Being that it's hit or miss if the PO in CC will be open when you get there you'd need stamps in advance!
Please let me know if you can send cards for my kids.... :tinker:pirate:

And let me know if I can send some for you if your sailing at least a few months after us!! :mickeyjum

Maybe if you asked on a few of the upcoming meet and greet threads (not that they are used that much lately) you could find someone whom is not watching the boards. Might get action on a few of those.

I think the real reason why you are not getting much of a response is because the post office on CC is seldom open. You are allowed 2 Disney character phone calls with your reservation, so each of your children could receive their own phone call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter