• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for a MNSSHP Strategy!!!

a*lil*bit*goofy

I miss the tag fairy
Our 1st MNSSHP ever will be Sun Oct 26th. Looking for a great strategy that will include some meet and greets (exclusive to the party especially, but not worried about the Jack and Sally m&g) and of course the magic shot opportunities at HM and ride the HM and the later parade, and the fireworks....aaaah so much .I need a plan! where can I find a good 2014 plan??

Josh has a good one but it's from 2013.

We are going to arrive at the MK for 4 so that we are primed and ready for 7p!

What time should we line up for the later parade, at the starting point...and when does the headless horseman run through?!

Our 1st MNSSHP ever will be Sun Oct 26th. Looking for a great strategy that will include some meet and greets (exclusive to the party especially, but not worried about the Jack and Sally m&g) and of course the magic shot opportunities at HM and ride the HM and the later parade, and the fireworks....aaaah so much .I need a plan! where can I find a good 2014 plan??

Josh has a good one but it's from 2013.

We are going to arrive at the MK for 4 so that we are primed and ready for 7p!

What time should we line up for the later parade, at the starting point...and when does the headless horseman run through?!

www.easywdw.com

Best tutorial and guide to MNSSHP!

i love Josh at easywdw but last I checked he hadn't posted anything on 2014 yet... :O( I will check Kenny the pirate in the meantime thank you for the link!

This was from the 1st party. I'm working on my review of the third party and Villains Soiree currently.

http://kennythepirate.com/2014/09/0...-halloween-party-review-from-the-first-party/

Yes I read that on your site!!! Thank you! I will be reading the next review as well. :O)

Since you are a "go to the 2nd parade " kind of guy, where do you recommend we attempt to watch from (earlier in the parade route) and what time would you recommend we get to a viewing point at to ensure we see the headless horseman ?

Um and actually where does the parade start and at what time? lol :confused3

Yes I read that on your site!!! Thank you! I will be reading the next review as well. :O)

Since you are a "go to the 2nd parade " kind of guy, where do you recommend we attempt to watch from (earlier in the parade route) and what time would you recommend we get to a viewing point at to ensure we see the headless horseman ?

At 10:30p by Splash. Thirty minutes before parade start would be ample time I would think to find a good spot in Frontierland and catch HH.

You can see Headless Horseman anywhere on parade route. Have that camera on "sport" setting and flash ready to fire.

Frontierland is where it starts, but I like any place it turns because it slows down, so Liberty Square would be nice.

Any tips on where and when to watch the 1st parade. Not sure little one is gonna make it all the way through.

Any tips on where and when to watch the 1st parade. Not sure little one is gonna make it all the way through.

My DD performed in BTY for a few years and always recommended the Train Station area. Her second choice spot was the area in front of Hall of Presidents near the parasol cart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter