• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking For A Sales App

BWV Dreamin

DIS Veteran
I understand there is an app that will tell you whatever item your interested in if its on sale and where. Would anyone know what that app is called?

Did you try Googling "app that will tell you whatever item you're interested in if it's on sale and where"?

There is supposed to be an app that brings up coupons available for whatever your searching for and also where it's on sale for competitors match.

:goodvibes Well Clark Howard likes these shopping apps:

Amazon Price Check - Scan a barcode or snap a picture of an item and then compare against Amazon prices.

BuyVia - Scan a barcode and compare against online prices.

Milo - Lets you search the shelves of local stores at home and on-the-go.

PriceGrabber - Get the lowest prices on computers, electronics, furniture, cameras and more.

RedLaser - Shopping price comparison app. Find the best prices online or locally, and get product reviews.

Shelfbucks - Get in-store personalized deals sent right to your smartphone.

ShopSavvy - Scan a barcode and compare against online prices.

Shopular - Get the best in-store mobile coupons for your favorite stores.

Smoopa - Scan a barcode and compare against online prices.

Walmart's Savings Catcher - Enter your receipt number and if there's a lower advertised price, you get the difference.

You might want to look through this article to see their favorites:

http://www.pcmag.com/slideshow/story/290959/the-10-best-shopping-apps-to-compare-prices

Their choices for shopping apps are:

RedLaser
ShopSavvy
BuyVia
Smoopa
The Find
PriceGrabber
Consumr
ScanLife
ShopAdvisor
Walmart Savings Catcher

The article has a slideshow that shows what each app does.
:dance3:

Also wanted to add that I installed PriceBlink on my computer for online shopping, and have found lower prices at other retailers quite often. For example, if I'm buying something on Amazon for $10 if PriceBlink comes up and says this item costs $5 at XYZ, I'm buying it at XYZ.

Thank you!!! This is exactly what I was looking for!! Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter