looking for Alfred Angelo "Belle" Dress #206

BreezyBri19

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!
My fiance and I got engaged at Disneyland this past October, and we are hoping to have our wedding by October 2012. Unfortunately, it is not in our budget to have a Disney wedding, so I am trying to incorporate small disney touches into our wedding as much as possible, including my dress. I am totally in love with Alfred Angelo's "Belle" dress, and I am hoping to not have to buy one brand new (i love the idea of re-using!). If anyone out there is planning on selling their dress after their wedding, please let me know! Oh, I am a size 0-4 and very short, but am willing to make alterations if the price is right :)

Thanks for your help!

Hi,

When are you planning to do your wedding? Mine is in June and I just bought the Belle dress, petite, laces in the back (I am about 5"03, 120 pounds). All included (taxes and shipping) the dress is a little over $1300. I'll have only a bustle done in alterations (price not known, the dress won't come in until end of may thus I'll know end of may). I am also thinking about buying a fingertip-length veil that I saw today and matches perfectly the dress for ~$160 I think (I am still thinking about it)

I am not sure yet if I really want to sell this dress afterwards (nonetheless what am I going to do with it...). How much would you want to spend on it?
Cheers!

NP

I just bought this dress as well . Wedding date Oct 3rd 2011
I'm short as well 5'4 this also is including matching veil . I have not done any alterations to it yet and when it's ready I won't be doing much to it.

Paid around $1400

I am loving this dress however I don't mind selling it afterwards . delila45 @ hotmail .com

I currently own the Alfred Angelo Belle Dress and for anyone who is interested it will be posted for sale brand new with tags on ebay. you can search the posting under this title to find dress. Posted for 7 days good luck bidding! Any futher questions you may ask me on ebay! thanks!

Bidding starts at 650. that is way under asking price at any retailer. the dress is beautiful never been worn new with tags. purchased for big wedding and we chose destination instead so i never got to wear the gown. its a perfect fit for any bride. dress is in size 8 regular.

I'm selling my brand new with tags, unaltered Belle gown in a size 4. It really is a truly beautiful gown, but we are having a very simple wedding and I've decided the dress just doesn't really go with our theme at all. However, it's a totally gorgeous dress. I'm a street size 0. The measurements are 34 bust, 25 waist, 36.5 hip. Since it is brand new and has only been out of the bag when I picked it up in the store last week, I'm asking $900 for it. The original price was over $1100. Let me know if you're interested!

I got married in the belle dress 2 weeks ago, done!
Now I'm selling it, white, size 2 short (remember I'm 5'03" plus about 2 or 3 inches of heels). The back is laces and can fit a wide range of morphologies from 110 pounds and up (I was exactly 115 pounds on the day of) without any alteration. A bustle is done in the back for when the long train behind needs to be put up (reception etc). This is a nice feature since it's a very expensive alteration (believe me on that). I also have a chapel length matching veil. The chapel length gave a beautiful touch to the attire. Pictures available.
I'm located in Los Angeles. If you want to contact me reply this post or send an e-mail to krikibiAThotmailDOTcom

Hi,
We are getting married soon and are looking for the Alfred Angelo gown as well. Is anyone still selling? melissaDOTrexiliusAThotmail.com

:cheer2:

I'm getting Married Jan 3 2012 in the Belle dress size 0. I will be wiling to sell my dress afterwards if anyone is getting married after that and would like to buy it.

I too have the Belle dress but mine is a size 16 (non altered). I'm getting married on 9/29, but would be willing to sell it a few weeks after.

I too have the Belle dress and my wedding is Oct. 2012. I plan on doing TTD photos but if it still looks good after that, I'll sell mine.:cutie:

Hello,

I'm currently dress shopping for a Spring 2012 wedding, and I like the Belle dress (prob 0 - 4). I seem to be about the same size range as many of you considering selling your dress. I just signed up for the DIS, so I can't PM yet. Contact me soon: gkregsAThotmailDOTcom (replace the caps of course lol).

Congratulations!

Hello,

I'm currently dress shopping for a Spring 2012 wedding, and I like the Belle dress (prob 0 - 4). I seem to be about the same size range as many of you considering selling your dress. I just signed up for the DIS, so I can't PM yet. Contact me soon: gkregsAThotmailDOTcom (replace the caps of course lol).

Congratulations!

make sure you get sized before buying. I fit in a 0 everywhere but the bust. I'm a 30 instead of 32(bust for size 0).

I'm getting Married Jan 3 2012 in the Belle dress size 0. I will be wiling to sell my dress afterwards if anyone is getting married after that and would like to buy it.

If you still want to sell the dress it would be perfect for me! My wedding is going to be June 23, 2012 and the place I tried the dress on said I'm a size 0. My email is bkhovermale @gmail.com I would love to buy the dress off of you because we can't afford to pay full price. My name is Brittany so if you could let me know I would really appreciate it.

okay so i was wondering if you still had the dress? I'm getting married in APril 14, of 2012. i am 5'3". LET ME KNOW!

I just bought this dress as well . Wedding date Oct 3rd 2011
I'm short as well 5'4 this also is including matching veil . I have not done any alterations to it yet and when it's ready I won't be doing much to it.

Paid around $1400

I am loving this dress however I don't mind selling it afterwards .

For anyone still looking for the Belle dress, this listing is by the same bridal boutique in New York that I bought my Cinderella dress from. Joseph is the guy in charge - fantastic guy.

I received my Cinderella gown within 3 days of contacting him. It was brand new and in perfect condition, as described.

This dress says it is a size 12, street size 10. I'm sure it could be altered.

http://www.oncewed.com/48160/used-wedding-dresses/size-12/belle-206-alfred-angelo/

I hope you have luck getting it!

And this is a little strange, I realize. But my younger sister cosplays- and is always talking about people who make commissions.

On a whim, trying to find a Belle costume for Halloween , I was searching for one that wasn't on the sexy/risque side. I LOVE her skirt.

Anyway. I found a few that were obviously out of the costume price range.... but would be cheaper than a wedding dress.

It wouldn't be official Disney, but you could get a dress pretty close to the actual Belle dress, if you did it that way.

Hey everyone,
I am also looking for the belle dress. I find it perfect for me, but there is no way we can afford a brand new one with a baby on the way and a wedding to pay for. If anyone still has a dress available please contact me Heatherelise at hotmail dot com or text me 801-448-3495. You would be making my dream come true :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter