looking for Alfred Angelo "Belle" Dress #206

yES this is still for sale .. under hoop and veil also ( size 14 no alteration)
send me an email if interested in seeing pics. Only worn for a few hours .
delila45 @ hot mail

Hi! If anyone out there is still selling a Belle dress that is a size 2 or 4, please contact me at mrpettisATcrimsonDOTuaDOTedu!

This is exactly what I am looking for! If you still have the dress please email me at mrpettis AT crimson DOT ua DOT edu!!!!

Yes I have the dress. It looks great and had no alterations other than some light cup lining sewn in. I need to get it cleaned as some debris got caught in the ends but after cleaning it'll look brand new. In fact I didn't even remove the tags until I was putting it on for my wedding. I'll try to email you now

Does anyone have this dress for sale that is larger?

I don't know my daughter's exact measurements right now but she wears between 13-15 in jeans and xl shirts. she is 14 hours away at college right now but this is her dream dress!!

I'm also looking for this gorgeous gown! I was wondering if anyone might be selling anytime soon? My wedding is going to be early October, and I'm figuring I'm around a size 8-10. I tried it on in-store and totally fell in love with it. <3 Congratulations to all you brides!

I have this dress as well. I'm getting married in 2 weeks. Size 16. So far no alterations (may have to make bustle alterations) and have to trim about an inch of tulle off (you can't even tell)
Feel free to email me: amoggio816ATaol

Any one looking for the Belle wedding dress #206
I have mine for sale. No alterations done. Size 14
Email delila45 @ hot mail

Worn for only a few hours and has been professionally cleaned.

Does anyone have this dress for sale that is larger?

I don't know my daughter's exact measurements right now but she wears between 13-15 in jeans and xl shirts. she is 14 hours away at college right now but this is her dream dress!!

Hello!
Are you looking for a Belle wedding gown? I'm selling my Kirstie Kelly Belle gown (which was an earlier, more couture line than the current Alfred Angelo ones). It's listed on ebay if you're interested!

Danielle
dburchet at gmail dot com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter