looking for an image....

It's a good idea, but not necessary under copyright law. Copyright notices are no longer required to gain copyright protection.

I'm not saying they are, but it stop's someone using the "clean" photo or image without your permission unless you send them a clean copy;)

Ex Techie

Whether or not it's password-protected has no bearing on whether or not you can use the photo. If you want to use it, you need to ask permission. If you can't ask permission, assume the answer is no and find another photo. Not being able to find a cashier in a store doesn't mean you can just walk out with what you wanted to buy.

I think I was misunderstood the way I meant my statement. Without a password protected image, that gives anyone the ability to access it, NOT that they SHOULD. The cashier metaphor above has nothing to do with the issue. Yes I agree one should always try to get permission first. :thumbsup2

I think I was misunderstood the way I meant my statement. Without a password protected image, that gives anyone the ability to access it, NOT that they SHOULD. The cashier metaphor above has nothing to do with the issue. Yes I agree one should always try to get permission first. :thumbsup2

I did misunderstand. I thought you were saying that if you can't find the owner to get permission, that you can just go ahead and use it - hence, the metaphor. Of course, if you can't find the owner, you don't have permission, and, therefore you shouldn't use it.

:thumbsup2

As long as we're asking, does anyone have the same image from the Wonder?

Here's the best I can do with a really low res Wonder insert. Hope it's ok! :)

Ex Techie

bownewwonder2001.png
[/IMG]

bownewwonder3001.png
[/IMG]

Does anyone have a high-resolution version of the Magic bow art? I want to blow it up for a banner but it comes out pretty fuzzy at that size.

White background is preferred but I won't be choosy.

Thanks!!

Are the files for the bow art available anymore? I would love to have them for a FE gift I am working on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter