Looking for Autograph designs with separate area for Character Meal signatures?

PixieFairies

The McSweeney Family
Hi everyone,

Can someone point me in the direction of where i can get all images to the characters for WDW for autograph books for the kids. I am also hoping to include a section for our add character meals so they would have signatures from those characters too. i.e. 1900 Park Fare mentioned with a pic of characters for there i.e. breakfast & dinner etc....

Im a complete newbie to this & would prefer to try make autographs for the kids myself as it will feel a little personal however I'm stuck for images and have no idea how to put the book together lol

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wow thank you so much, looking forward to scrolling through all these. Its my first time looking into stuff like this for the kids. Were going in Oct & getting married out there too, just us & the kids. 2 girls & boy. They will be 4, 2 1/2 & 10 months.

is there a place where i can see a list of all the characters so that when i print images i can tick them off etc.

Are you looking only for a list of characters that appear at meals or a list of characters you can get autographs from at any of the 4 parks? Kenny the Pirate (google his name to find his blog) has a complete list and I believe he also notes if they are at a meal also and where.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter