Looking for Best Steak Dinner on WDW property

Capa at the Four Seasons Orlando was recently awarded 1 Michelin Star as the first and only restaurant with a star in Orlando. They are a steakhouse and Spanish Tapas concept. Now that Michelin is rating restaurants in parts of Florida, I would feel confident that any steak you ordered there would be top notch.
Knife and Spoon at the Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes also has Michelin Star. It also has more of a steakhouse menu with different cuts and dry aging options. Haven't had a chance to try it yet.

My favorites over the last few years have been Sear & Sea (JW Marriott), Boathouse, and Flying Fish.

I do think Steakhouse 71 is the best at the non-signature price point. Both times we ate there the steak was very good.

I also will add Narcoossee's as honorable mention just because I love that place.

Knife and Spoon at the Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes also has Michelin Star. It also has more of a steakhouse menu with different cuts and dry aging options. Haven't had a chance to try it yet.
I have and it was a fabulous meal. I have eaten at all the restaurants listed in this thread except Steakhouse 71. Knife and Spoon was incredible. The service was fantastic and you could cut the steak with your fork. It was the most interesting tasting steak (i think it was 90 days dry aged, sorry can't remember). I just ate at Takumi Tei. I would highly recommend that as well, but i would not consider it a steak house. You have to enjoy the Omakase experience.

I loved the steak at Jiko. However the steak at Steakhouse 71 was also delicious and the price tag was a lot less.

I had a wonderful meal at Citricos last month on a solo trip. Started with the strawberry salad, then had the filet mignon. It was excellent! Even better than the filet I had at the Yachtsman 2 nights before.....And for dessert, the blackberry tartelette was amazing! And the service was impeccable...

The best steakhouse on property is Bull and Bear. It's so far better than the other restaurants mentioned in this thread. Not close. Way, way above.

The best steakhouse on property is Bull and Bear.
Absolutely agree that B&B is great.

Just a small point - B&B is not actually on property. It's at the Waldorf Astoria hotel which is in Bonnet Creek which is not owned by Disney. Most people consider it on property though.

Absolutely agree that B&B is great.

Just a small point - B&B is not actually on property. It's at the Waldorf Astoria hotel which is in Bonnet Creek which is not owned by Disney. Most people consider it on property though.
The Wyndham BC fanboys consider the BC development on property. I don't think most do.

The Wyndham BC fanboys consider the BC development on property. I don't think most do.
Legally speaking, it’s on land Disney never owned. It just feels like it’s “in the bubble” because most people pass through a large WDW welcome sign in order to get there.

Hello, I searched and I'm still looking for recent recommendations for the Best Steak Dinner at WDW.

We'll be at WDW the second week of February, staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

It's our anniversary and we want to celebrate! I remember having a most wonderful Wagu steak dinner at the Captains Steakhouse way back in 2006.

I'm wondering what's new or different since, especially the 71 Steakhouse.

Thank you !
Haven't read through all the replies, but I'm sure you've got a full list of all the good ones.

I would definitely say Jiko's, Especially for ease, since you're staying there. Yachtsman perhaps on your EPCOT day. Been a while since we've eaten at Le Cellier, but that mushroom filet was always awesome. Never eaten at SHulas, but have heard excellent things always. Hidden Gem from at least 6 or years ago was the Prime rib over at Turf Club/@ Saratoga Springs resort.

As Don Cherry used to say on Hockey Night in Canada - "That's why they make so many kinds of Jello." You will get a wide variety of opinions here and none of them are wrong. Why? Because they are just that - opinions. As different as they are all we are all entitled to them. In my books it is Le Cellier but that may because I am Canadian. :)

Jiko’s filet is my all time favorite and it’s the most convenient. Yachtsman is very good as well but the interior is very dark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter