• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for car service recommendations-Orlando

CBJHockeyNut

Mouseketeer
Hi! We would appreciate recommendations for car services. We will traveling from Orlando airport to the port and then the port to Disney.
Thank you in advance!

We've successfully used FL Tours, Happy Limo and Tiffany Town Car. We prefer them simply based on the quality of the pre-trip communications. You can also use Uber/Lyft. They come out much cheaper most of the time.

We usually use Disney transportation or have a rental car, but in 2017 we used "Black Car Orlando" and were generally pleased with their service (we paid $126 one way for 3 people)

I just booked us with Happy Limo for an upcoming cruise to get us from a WDW resort to Port Canaveral. It was cheaper for our family of 9 to book privately rather than get the DCL transfers. While we haven't actually used them yet, so far everything in terms of booking, communication, etc has been very smooth/easy. They also offer (which I think most do but nice to know for sure) to make a grocery store stop along the way as long as you request it at booking. I'll try to remember to come back and review the whole process once we return home at the end of March.

Following: We will be needing private transportation for a family of 7. How far ahead of the cruise do I need to book?

Another vote for Happy Limo.
They're very professional & the couple of times we used them the drivers were on time picking us up, they text you in advance, in our case an hour before the scheduled pick up and again when they're at the door
They definitely make more sense than DCL transfer if your party is 4 or more.
You get a car to yourself, you don't deal with crowds at the airport, you're super comfortable in a nice vehicle. etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter