Looking for clipart...

matthewsmom1

Mouseketeer
...of Mickey (or someone else) w/a finger up to their mouth as if it 'shush' someone (like they are saying it's a secret....) Anyone have anything???
Thanks!

I've looked at all my sites and can't find anything... bumping this up in case someone can help! :goodvibes

I think this is cute - it looks like Daisy and Donald are keeping a fun secret!!

together_02.gif

I decided to play with PhotoImpact some more and came up with this one. It was originally one of Mickey kissing Minnie. I took out Minnie and inserted some hands from different pictures to get the effect I was looking for. I love PhotoImpact.

Mickeyshh.jpg

UP Disney said:
I decided to play with PhotoImpact some more and came up with this one. It was originally one of Mickey kissing Minnie. I took out Minnie and inserted some hands from different pictures to get the effect I was looking for. I love PhotoImpact.

Mickeyshh.jpg

That looks great! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter