• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking For Control Freaks & Worry Warts too........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammie - I couldn't get the pre-trippie either! :confused3

Jillian - 9 sounds great!

"See" y'all tonight!

Here's yours Kara.....

http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/gizmotimetempbig_both/US/FL/Jacksonville.gif

Jacksonville.gif

OK It looks like you can't just copy the link because it is cutting it off. You have to right click the actual weather ticker and then copy the address from PROPERTIES and THEN put it in as an image....

How does it look? :cool1:

Thanx Debbie! I was thinking of 9pm Eastern time. Who cares! Just check in whenever, but the "rule" is that you must have a drink in hand! :drinking:

Right? ::yes::

Thanx Debbie! I was thinking of 9pm Eastern time. Who cares! Just check in whenever, but the "rule" is that you must have a drink in hand! :drinking:

Right? ::yes::

Hi all Kara it looks like from your time that you're about 4 hours behind me so if i start drinking at my 9 i may be too trolleyed by the time you guys reach 9 hahahahahhahaa :laughing: but i'll be here anyway

Erin - we have had such fun at DLRParis that anything you want to know, just ask - I will put together a list of must do's - there are some great hidden secrets over there - finding them made the kids feel really special.... I will have to keep you in suspense till the weekend....

Tessa

Oh yes please as many fab things and many secrets that would be amazing thankyou so much :hug: Have a great weekend

Will catch everyone else when you all arrive :thumbsup2

Hey Debbie - Thanks for the weather-thingy; I'll try to get it to fit in my siggy - but I always seem to have a hard time adding things. Will try later after dinner.

We'll be on 9pm - eastern time; which means if you choice us at 9pm - central time we'll already be half in the bag!:rotfl: Just means you'll have to catch up!

We'll be on 9pm - eastern time; which means if you choice us at 9pm - central time we'll already be half in the bag!:rotfl: Just means you'll have to catch up!

OK, so that will be 3pm for me... may have to take Kara's advice on the shot of vodka in the thermos -- or perhaps a bit of Baileys in the coffee...:coffee: Hmmm... I may have to make a quick run to the store during lunch...:rolleyes1

Hey everyone! Thanks for letting me know that my link wasn't working! Does anyone know how to "title" your link? I thought I found the instructions, but it didn't work. Anyway the link works now!

LarryZ - :rotfl2:

Darn you Debbie for posting those Lost threads! I'm hooked now! But I won't read the spoiler thread.... I don't want to know too much - part of the fun of the show is the confusion and the suspense. I started at the beginning of the season and knowing me, I'll read every last page this afternoon! I'm on page 17 already, and learning a lot!!!!

DH is off to buy paint to paint the foyer this weekend. We want to make sure we like the paint and then we're hiring someone to paint the rest of the living areas (2 story family room and staircase). But I think it is going to be too light - DH thinks it will be fine. We shall see......

Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful - high around 84, so I plan on giving HOme Depot some money! :lmao: I want to experiment with Florida flowers - I have no idea what the common varieties are or anything. But I am definitely buying either a grapefruit, or lemon tree. They are fairly inexpensive (about 4-5' high and $30) and smell sooooooo good! Plus, you wouldn't believe the amount of fruit they produce!!! Huge!

OK, back to my new Lost obsession - thanx Debbie!

Kara - If you're obsessed with Lost, you should buy, or rent, the first season on DVD. It gives you a really good basic background on the characters. I bought it on sale for about $30 (usually is $50) and it was sooo good to rewatch that first season. I've been addicted to the show since it came on - forgot how intense the first season was!

BTW - what cocktails are being served tonite?

Ok it's officially 9.01 p.m here so off i go i know am alone in my drinking :laughing: hope to catch you all later though

Actually, Erin - you're not alone. It's after 5pm here & I'm enjoying a XFusion Flirtini (don't even know if I'm calling it the right thing!). My girlfriend is driving to dinner tonite so I decided to start happy hour - just one for now though!

Oh good is never good to drink alone :rotfl: .. Enjoy your meal out!! I'm in for the night .. DD settled in bed and on way to snoozeville and i am in my comfies ;) joggers and a big Mickey sweatshirt as is cold here too

Hi everyone! TGIF, and I am on Spring Break next week! It's been ages, and I hope that everyone is doing great! I am fighting my big urge to go back, read what I have missed, and respond to everyone. I need to get over that because it keeps me away much longer.

I miss you all when I am not here and think of you often. I just wish I were planning a trip!

TTYL!
:grouphug:
Pam2

OK, it's 8:30pm Eastern time right now and I'm getting ready for bed. It's really pathetic - I'm such a "talker" - I was soooo ready for drunk posting night! This week just really caught up to me. Plus I had a watermelon martini at dinner (tasted like a Jolly Rancher - yum!!!) and a glass of wine. Then I came home to a nice hot bubble bath and let me just say, I'm wiped out! But I sooo look forward to reading all y'all's postings in the morning.

DH was funny at dinner. He wanted to find a new tequila drink so we were going to go to the liquor store after dinner, but we looked at each other and kinda laughed and said we need to act like grownups because we have a lot do tomorrow. Since when do we need to act like grownups? :confused3

Now DD is whining because I don't want to have a "campout" with her tonight (basically a slumber party in her room). Sometimes I sleep upstairs in the guest room on nights that DH works late - that way he doesn't wake me when he gets in, and DD usually comes in and snuggles with me. :cloud9: It's out "girls night." So now she is ruining a perfectly good evening with her whining!!! I don't think there's anything that bugs me more than that!!!!

I read up through the Feb 28th episode of Lost. I had forgotten so much! I told DH I want to buy all the previous seasons because I'm sure I've forgotten a lot! I remember the very first episode. DD must have been about 3 (?) and she was up past her bedtime because I think she must have been sick or something. I knew nothing about Lost, but must have had the TV on ABC when it came on. I got sucked in (as I rocked her on the sofa) right away, but I had no idea what this show as supposed to be about....and then there was that scene where someone got sucked into the engine - remember???? DD kept asking me for weeks, "Mommy, why did that man go into the fire?" Yup, there went my mother of the year award!!!! I don't think I've missed an episode since!!! And again, when I get confused (which is usually from the opening credits until the word "LOST" appears at the end - :rotfl: ) I just think, "just take off your shirt Sawyer!" That makes it all better!

DH just walked in and said, "so are any of your drunk friends online?" :rotfl2:

OK, ladies, have a wonderful night! I might check back in later, but as of right now - it's off to bed I go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter