`Looking for cost for 4

kmmum

Mouseketeer
I was wondering how much you think it would cost 2 adults 1 13 and 1 3 year old to go this Jan?.. I was trying to figure it out... trying to figure out the cheapest way for us to go.. Would really like to take the kids :).. Thanks Sarah

That all depends.. were you looking to fly or Drive? staying on site or off? Once we know that we can help you out!

OH and WELCOME! :wave2:

THank you for replying.. and for the welcome!.. We would be flying out of Toronto.. and out like to stay on site so we would not be renting a car.. Would like to stay at one of the All Star places.. Looking forward to hearing your responce.. Thanks.. Sarah

I think that you can get an all star for $49.00 a night right now, as for flying, it is MUCH cheaper to fly from Buffalo, and that will run you $700 for four with taxes N/S... Not sure how long you are going but 5 day park hoppers are $260 for the adults and your 3 y/o is going to be 210.00.. and there there is food as well.
We are staying in the Cabins and plan on making our own food, that one is $155 a night. This is all in USD.

Hope This helps!

I also say to fly out of buffalo. Is it a week you are thinking about?

Airfare.......Buffalo-$8-900CDN....Tor-$1600
Park"n"fly....$65 CDN
Getting to your resort...$100 USor $125CDN
Resort-7 nights.....$475CDN
Tickets- 5 day hoppers....$1160CDN
Food..$100/day=$875CDN

My total flying out of Buffalo and no souvineer or snack money is about $3600 CDN.

Hi Sarah :wave2: Welcome to the Dis. I think that Hockeymom has spelled it out quite nicely. We always drive so are able to take lots of snack-type foods for the parks, our water, and our breakfast cereal for the hotel. Flying makes that a little more difficult -- we're doing that for the first time in Jan. We are arranging with our towncar service from the airport for a "grocery stop" where we will pick up some snack items, milk, juice, water, cereal for the hotel as we'll have a small fridge in our room. This alone will save you a ton of money on breakfast and daytime snacks. Our Jan flights from Buffalo came in at $700 US, and with the dollar at that time, came in below $950 Cdn.

We love the All stars -- music is our favourite! The bus service is quite good. Sometimes the busses stop at all 3 resorts, but when it's busy, the busses are dedicated for sports/movies/music.

When in January are you thinking? We'll be there from the 6th to the 14th. :)

Happy Planning! Let us know if you need more info ... we all love to be Disney-planners!

Mary-Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter