looking for creative ideas for...

Deesknee

<font color=blue>When we were kids (long time ago)
presenting a sheet of paper with info on it. Okay, that sounds really really lame.

DH & I are renewing our wedding vows at home & celebrating with a vacation to WDW. We (and by we, I honestly mean I) have put together information relevant to each guests date of birth, as well as the date of our wedding through the years. My issue is I am trying to make it pretty/creative. I am not technically intelligent and it has taken me many many hours over a long period of time to put these together. So, I really want them to come across as nice.
DH thought perhaps print them on something relevant to how we came to be friends, like if we went to school together put it on a diploma, or if we were childhood friends print it on the back of a map of our childhood neighborhood. If we met at work, somehow in-cooperate that. I am not totally convinced, or it seems more like a starting point, or maybe I am looking for something to precursor this. I don't know. So, ... any ideas from you all? I am going to post this on the creative DiSign board too. TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter