Looking for cruise Postcards

BELLE16127

DIS Veteran
I just recently started scrapbooking and would love to get a few Cruise Postcards to use in my section from our September cruise. The ones I would really like to get are the ones that look like the character figures. I picked up a Donald durring our cruise but when I started this I thought some of the others would work well. If anyone is heading on a cruise, could you please let me know if your willing to possibly pick up a few of these for me? Thanks in advance......

Belle, I bought some on Ebay for a very reasonable price and they were here almost immediately.

Belle,
I'm heading to the Wonder at the end of September. If you don't find what you need or anyone going sooner, feel free to email me or PM me and I can get you what you need. :)

I just got some off of ebay for the same reason. I think I ended up paying $3.95 plus 1.50 for shipping for 4 cards. They were of the characters. I thought it would be perfect for some scrap pages.

Belle,

I have a postcard with Captain Hook and Smee walking along Castaway Cay. I ended up with two, so if you want to PM me with your address I will stick it in the mail to you.

Enjoy making your scrapbook. I just finished the one from our January Magic cruise. I look at it almost every day because it gives me lots of "warm fuzzies."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter