• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for Disney digi scrapbook kits...

pixleyyy

DIS Veteran
The sticky posted in this forum is sooooo outdated! None of the links work anymore so I'm hoping maybe someone could point me to some good digitial scrapbook kits for our Disney trip. I prefer free (who doesn't!) but will pay if a good kit comes along. So for those of you who digi scrap your Disney trips, what kits do you love?

I just google "free disney kits" and have found some good ones.

I would also suggest checking out mousescrappers.com, I have found beautiful digital pages there.

I would google "natalies place designs" and find her site. She includes some freebies, but most of her kits are quite inexpensive for what you receive....and her work is gorgeous! As much as I love my paper, she seriously has me considering at least partially going digital. :love:

Britt has some excellent freebies TODAY - 2/15/2013 - that match with her new digi kit. Check out her blog - Britt-ish Designs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter