Looking for Disney Stocking Holders....

Hallmark has had them in the past. I can't think of any new ones this year but Hallmark.com might be a place to start.

I think they are either Enesco or another brand, but I saw them last year & they looked really cute!

We bought ours a couple of years ago at Target- Toy Story (Buzz & Woody) & Winnie the Pooh and Piglet.
I don't know if they still carry these items but it's worth a look.

Well I still can't find any Disney stocking holders. Disney Store didn't carry any this year, Disney.com didn't have any, Target - nothing, Hallmark - nope. (sniff sniff) :(

I'll keep my eye out Dagny. I have some great ones I've gotten from Hallmark. Some stores don't put all that kind of stuff on sale so they may still have some. If I see any I'll let you know, I'll be doing my yearly Hallmark after xmas shopping soon and I think I go to almost every one in the city.

If you are familiar with e-bay, they have quite a few this year. I got a Cinderella one off there a few weeks ago for $20 (included shipping). They don't have near as many now as they did a few weeks ago though. I searched under 'disney stocking holders', 'disney stocking hangers', 'mickey stocking hangers (or holders)'. I also used other characters names just to see what I could find. Good luck!

I'm sorry to post this so late, but I haven't been on for a while. The Disney Catalog had a Pooh and Friends stocking hanger. We ended up buying one for our daughter while we were down in Disney. We got it at one of the Epcot stores. It also had a Mickey and Pluto hanger. I guess you could always give Disney mail order a call and check. I have the product number if you need it, but I'm pretty sure I saw the Pooh hanger in the Catalog.

Thanks Snurk!! We are not a big Pooh Family ;) Our family is definitely partial to Mickey and the gang. I finally gave up on finding any and just bought some generic red ones :( Maybe I will find some during my after Christmas sale shopping!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter