• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for feedback on the order of these ADRs please :)

LitasTravelBuddy

Earning My Ears
We're a group of 10, and are looking at the following (in this order):
  • Ohana
  • Yaki & Yeti
  • CRT
  • Sci-Fi
  • Tusker (breakfast)
  • Paddlefish
  • Teppan Edo
  • BoG
In looking at booking the hardest ones first, is this the right order to try to book at 180 days ?
  • BoG
  • CRT
  • Ohana
  • Tusker
  • Sci-Fi
  • Y&Y
  • Paddlefish
  • Teppan Edo
Thanks ! Its been 3 years since we've been, so I'm a bit lost :)

The order looks good. CRT tends to fill very quickly. In the time it takes to do an ADR, the order of the 1st 3 probably isn't going to make a great difference.
Good luck. Looks like a good group of restaurants.

I think your order is fine. Honestly, I haven't had any issues booking ANYTHING 180 days out with one exception: I waited to book BoG for its *opening day* too late. My bad.

Lisa F said it best but that being said I always call in order of the day and now with 5 trips of booking I have never not gotten an ADR. Now this trip for BoG I ended up with one at 20:45 hours but that just means more night pictures when we leave.

I echo booking BOG first and then working backwards from the end of your trip to the start as less people will have booked those dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter