Looking for future Double Dip cruise...

mom23boyz

Wishing I Had a Magic Wand
Haven't cruised in awhile and starting to think about planning one to look forward to. I'm super partial to the Double Dips and wonder what's the best way to find DD cruises that are already scheduled (looking 2021) and also, are they offered specifically at certain times of year, or randomly?

Haven't cruised in awhile and starting to think about planning one to look forward to. I'm super partial to the Double Dips and wonder what's the best way to find DD cruises that are already scheduled (looking 2021) and also, are they offered specifically at certain times of year, or randomly?

check our aug 25 and aug 28 on the fantasy. Might be more I just looked real quick.

I would just run a search for all cruises in 2021 (or whatever subset of 2021 you would want to cruise in) and then use ctrl-f to search for "2 stops." That should let you skip to the double dips.

For these 3 nighters, does the ship just park at CC for the night? Would the activities on the island be slightly different for the two days?

I was considering one of those double dips in August. It's hurricane season (hence the lower price) but if COVID-19 is behind us....I'll need to get my cruise fix as soon as possible. This would be my first double dip. I think any cruise is better than none but the 3-nights go by so quickly. So I decided to book a 4-night in May...which I'm just counting the days until DCL cancels.

You can also filter the cruises by destination to “Bahamas” which should narrow the results a bit.

For these 3 nighters, does the ship just park at CC for the night? Would the activities on the island be slightly different for the two days?
The itin is Port Canaveral depart, Nassau, CC, then back to PC. It's about a 12 hour run from CC to PC to resupply for the next cruise so they arrive early in the morning.

The itin is Port Canaveral depart, Nassau, CC, then back to PC. It's about a 12 hour run from CC to PC to resupply for the next cruise so they arrive early in the morning.
They mean the double dip, which doesn’t go to Nassau.

Thanks for pointing that out. A 5-night is definitely right up my alley. The one in Sept is a HOTS cruise as well.
We were booked on the September cruise initially but we’ve done a HOTHS before. We jumped to the November sailing when it was released. We’re looking forward to Very Merrytime.

So for some strange reason, It looks like they got rid of the Majority of the Double Dips in 2021. I saw one for the Fantasy and that was it. Usually the Dream does 5 night double dips in June and July but there is nothing for 2021 which is a bummer.

Someone mentioned one in November this year. Is that on the Dream or the Magic?

So for some strange reason, It looks like they got rid of the Majority of the Double Dips in 2021. I saw one for the Fantasy and that was it. Usually the Dream does 5 night double dips in June and July but there is nothing for 2021 which is a bummer.

Someone mentioned one in November this year. Is that on the Dream or the Magic?
Try the fantasy

I was gonna book a 5 night DD for this summer, but that is out of the picture now. I'm going to wait until all this settles down before I seriously think about booking another cruise. Which kinda sucks because the 5 night DD looked awesome!

I was gonna book a 5 night DD for this summer, but that is out of the picture now. I'm going to wait until all this settles down before I seriously think about booking another cruise. Which kinda sucks because the 5 night DD looked awesome!

I did a 4 night double dip last year and it was amazing. If they do the 5 nights this year, I may try for one of those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter