Looking for hotel for business seminar

unfreshdiva1

DIS Veteran
Help! I am in charge of finding hotel in WDW area where I can hold training seminar for 20-30 people. Need to find hotel where I could rent meeting room for 2 days. Any suggestions? Seminar will be held during Easter week!

In Disney I know Coronado Springs has convention/meeting rooms.

I have attended Seminars at the Yatch Club, Swan/Dophin, Rosen Center and Hyatt Grand Cypress. I don't know your budget but Rosen Center was the cheapest. Hyatt's meeting rooms were the best.

Basically, looking for meeting room that will: fit 15-20 people, room for projector and screen, and hotel staff that can supply water, coffee, light snacks throughout seminar. Appriciate suggestions and I will start looking into some of your suggested spots. Keep suggestions coming if anyone has any other places!

If this is a private meeting not connected to any convention/meeting that is already booked and it's for this April...I think you'll need to look elsewhere than Disney. Disney meetings are usually booked years in advance. You could try calling Disney's Meeting Services just on the off chance they have something....they'll check all the resorts for you.

Is there some reason it has to be at/near WDW itself? Will people be coming in from other places or be at Disney for some other reason? You are talking about a pretty small group of people My former company has held a smaller seminar at the Airport Marriott in Orlando.

Another question, are you planning on having these attendees and/or your own people stay at the hotel for one or more nights? That could have an influence on availability.

The Lake Buena Vista Suites that advertises here might have something they could do for you, too. You could also try calling the other hotels that advertise here and with DU.

Here's a link to the Disney Meetings site. On the left-hand side it gives their phone number and an e-mail.

Disney Meetings

Buena Vista Suites has a site www.bvsuites.com that shows some of their meeting facilities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter