Looking for impressions on new free backstage tours at Rafiki's Planet Watch: TOURS ENDED MAY 19th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if this is still happening as separate tours you sign up for day of or if it's only part of that new tour that also includes Caring for Giants?

Can you sign up somewhere in the main park before going out to Rafiki's or do you have to make a trip out there to see about availability?

Does anyone know if these tours are still happening? We will be arriving on Saturday and I would like to do the tour on May 15 if they are still occurring.

Continuing at the following times:
12:45
1:45
2:45
3:45

Oh yay. I'm glad they're still going on. I did one in February and was hoping I'd be able to do it again with my mom in a couple weeks.

Great news that they're still happening. I'll go out there to Rafiki's next week.

We just did the tour this afternoon and really enjoyed it. The CM's said that the test is ending soon (they said next week) but they all hope it will stay around. If you take the tour please take a few minutes to fill out a survey afterwards.

Did these in fact end, anyone know?

I'll be at AK Monday, assuming tomorrow's flight down there doesn't get canceled like today's did.

Did these in fact end, anyone know?

I'll be at AK Monday, assuming tomorrow's flight down there doesn't get canceled like today's did.

Please let us know what you find out. I’ll be there in a couple of weeks and am interested in these tours too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter