Looking for musical christmas gift

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
I had a thought of something to buy my dad for Christmas but need help finding if anything like this would even exist. He loves the song 'Old Time Rock & Roll' by Bob Seger. I was thinking if I could find something that plays that song...an ornament, music box, something like that, or like a vinyl clock or something decorative related to that song. I've tried search but not finding anything much. Any ideas? Anyone know of a custom gift/store that might work too? Thanks!

Last edited:
Great song, maybe you can find a good artist print of Bob Seger on Instagram? I just saw a beautiful Jimi Hendrix on Instagram Chrisbushart, must be some beautiful Bob Seger work floating around instagram too but it takes some looking. Also Etsy has people that will etch into just about anything with laser printers, maybe get the album cover ring etched onto a wood plank or a cutting board if he has a bar, even a beer stein or a lighter, I think some shops can even etch a denim jacket, check out MapleMakery on etsy. I've had handwriting made into a bracelet on Etsy but it's delicate, maybe possibly a dogtag? I like custom and supporting real artists when I can :)

Is he a Seger fan or does he just like that song?
You can try Etsy for handmade items, maybe you can find someone there to do a custom thing.

ETA- didn't see the pp's already mention it, maybe try Amazon? They sometimes have things like shirts and mugs and stuff.

There are stuffed animals in which you can record your own saying. When the animal gets pressed or a button is pressed, it will play whatever is recorded.

Of course, you don't want a silly stuffed animal for your dad. But, maybe you can cut open the stuffed animal and take out that component and put it into something else? There is probably someone somewhere who has already done this and posted directions online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter