Looking for new everyday dinnerware

Frwinkley

DIS Veteran
Any recommendations?

Time to replace our dishes. Looking for something casual, dishwasher and microwave safe that's chip and scratch resistant.

It's been a long time since I've purchased dishes; there's so many options available now.

Corelle. Light, microwave, dishwasher safe, very durable.

Also have Fiestaware. Love the colors, but it's heavy for everyday use

My kids are still using my grandmother's 1970's gold edge decorated Corelle dishes.

Last edited:

I have a set of Villeroy & Boch in the Twist Alea pattern, which has lots of opportunities for mixing and matching with its yellow, green, and basic options. I haven't broken a piece yet after 12+ years of use.

Corelle. Light, microwave, dishwasher safe, very durable.

Also have Fiestaware. Love the colors, but it's heavy for everyday use
Totally agree with this. I have Fiestaware. It is pretty but I've had it a while, it is heavy, and I'd like to switch to Corelle.

I have a set of Villeroy & Boch in the Twist Alea pattern, which has lots of opportunities for mixing and matching with its yellow, green, and basic options. I haven't broken a piece yet after 12+ years of use.
V&B patterns are all beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter