Looking for Nov 9th ~ 7 Day Western Magic Cruisers!

Hi Everybody who's still around!!!! I have been absent from this thread but wanted to stop in and say HI!!!!! We are supposed to be heading out for our X-country trek in 30 minutes!!! Not gonna happen!! Boy can I relate to that packing stress!!!:eek: I can't wait to meet to everyone!! We're hoping to drop in at ESPN, otherwise, we'll head to the Prominade lounge after dinner!! WOO HOO!!! Oh, I guess I better finish packing!!! See you soon! I'll have extra LG Ribbon if anyone forgets ;)

Well it isn't here!!!! No most snow in Boise, Idaho on my Departure date....LOL! Keep your fingers crossed. It is pretty nippy out there though. Just got out of the hot tub. DH and I just got back from a trip to a local watering hole. Too many beers for him and waaaaaaaaay too many wine coolers for me. Of course we had hot wings and they were a little on the spicy side, so it made me drink even more.... ;). DH was teasing me about the amount of alcohol I drank, and I told him I was prepping myself for 7 nights with the likes of you guys!!!!

I have to tell you MY men got their tuxes tonight and they are ABSOLUTELY the MOST HANDSOME MEN in the WORLD!!! DH didn't even look this good when we got married!! :) Or maybe my eyesight is a little off in my old age........;) The guys are packed......... I think it is me and jeff left.......and I'll finish that up tomorrow. We are out of here in about 31 hours. WOOHOO!

smiles Patty

And we too liked to stay dressed up after dinner.....although mutt and jeff are usually out of there before dinner is finished and off to a party.

Hey everyone!!

We are leaving in like 5 minutes. Car is packed, Wes needs to bring the dogs in and bring me my coffee and then away we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We did have a change in travel plans.(we are vagabonds that sort of aim the car in a southern direction.) We are headed to Alabama for a day and then Orlando. We'll sign on from the car.

See ya'll on the decks!!!!!!!Wish everyone a very safe trip and hassle free(if that is possible)

TTYL
WE are outta here!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

OK, It seems as if it is down to the few last travelers on the end of the week.

No comments on the staying dressed after dinner pole, as it may not be DIS board apropriate:earseek:

Only Tttttttwo Ddddays Left:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Are you going to be the last DISER standing? We leave in less than 24 hours. The kids are excited. school forms are signed, things are almost packed. I just need to take the dog to the kennel this afternoon and we are set. DH is going to go get extra CIGAR money......:smooth:
woohoo!

I bet you aren't getting much work done today....

smiles Patty

That would be an acurate statement:)

Bobby tells me he continues to email with your Twins. We are getting really excited. I am off to the local Disney store at lunch today to stock up on some pins for trading.

Sounds like you have been practicing well for our challenges, as we say in golf don't leave your best shots on the driving range:eek:

Looking forward to meeting you and your family. I think we will try and be at the terminal around 10:30-11, pending our last stop for beer and wine at the windixie near the port.

See you in three very short days.

Bob

that is a true lunch stop!!!! :smooth:

I collect pins.......I don't trade them....LOL.

DH was trying to figure out how to steal the fat tire glass from the bar last night..... He collects the glasses

smiles Patty

Patty, I might just be the last one standing - our flight our is at 7:30 CST Friday morning - Bob will be in the parks long before we get there!

Bob is the Porch of Indecision, the outside deck at Margaritaville a place at Universal???? City Walk? somewhere I can ask and will be told where to go? If so we'll be there at 6:30 - with kids or no? I'm going to have to feed them sometime! They are old enough to get their own food given enough $$! How will we know you? Green Ribbons - please - no! Leave us a message at check in w/ what we should be looking for! We'll try to call and do the same - so we'll see you there at 6:30 unless we hear otherwise.

We want to be at the port when they open at 10am on Saturday.

Anyone in a suite who would be willing to book the afternoon tea for/with us? I guess from all the posts they are always sold out which means they are reserved for consierge (sp?) only - which is kinda not-so-pretty nice! Ok, I can survive w/o afternoon tea - but it's one of my favorite things to do!

see you all soon!

Last year we tried really hard to get into the Tea....but, we had no luck. We have no suite either.......LOL!

they did have a waiting list, and several people I know, were able to get in by having their names on the waiting list.

Sorry to hear you will be the last one leaving...... :(

smiles Patty

Hey Patty and Karyn,
Just back from TDS. Hit jack pot with pins sale 2 for $4!! plus additional 10% off with my DC card. I am with you Patty, they are hard to trade easy to collect. We have most of the original 101 set that came out to start the craze. I just picked up several Mickey Virginia Pins. I understand they are collectable as each store only got their respective state pin. Oh Well,

Guy is a kick, I have a rather large beer glass collection myself. Most are from pubs in the UK or Germany, but also some domestic. You have to drink em to collect em is my motto on the glasses. Remind Guy to ask me about my favorite one

Karyn, The porch of Indecision is at the entrance to Islands of Adventure. Part of Martgaritaville. Take my cell phone, as you know how things go with schedules and vacation.

703-xxx-xxxx

Having a Disney Day...
Bob

Bob,
we are going to have a grand time now......

riiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnng...........
Bob- Hello
The Green Gang- Do you have Prince Albert in the Can.........
LoL........

or
riiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg
Bob- Hello
The Green Gang- Is Boo there..........
LOL.............

smiles Patty

can't wait to see everyone..........

Thanks Bob,

I'll go out on a limb and give you mine, too! 630-xxxxxxx. There, now Patty can call us both!

Karyn

The green gang is going to have a field day!!!!!!

smiles Patty

Hey Guys, It Is the LAST DAY BEFORE WE ALL TRAVEL:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

PATTY HAVE YOU LEFT YET????

Hey Karyn, we may want to meet up at the pool bar. The HR shows movies at the pool on Friday and Saturday nights. Last time I stayed it was Waynes World. Kind of cool as they set up a big screen TV and kids mostly watch from in the heated pool!

I have to have a beer or margarita at Jimmy Buffett's or I'd have my Parrot head title deflocked so that is why I suggested the Porch of Indecision. They will have live music there also.

You guys enjoy your dinner and we will catch up some place. If you can get in Emeral's is incredible. It is in City Walk right next door to Margaritaville. Friday night will be tough though, I'd call this morning if you think you want to do that.

See you tomorrow!

HI HO, HI HO, ITS OFF TO A DISNEY CRUISE WE GO...

I've been swamped with work for the past week and will probably still be taking care of a few things on the way to the airport tomorrow. DH says I'll probably sleep the first 3 days of the cruise...I don't think so, but I'm sure looking forward to the break. Hopefully, I won't have to do much while I'm away. I decided I better get the Internet Package just in case.

Our flight leaves tomorrow afternoon and I don't have one thing packed!

We'll see you all on Saturday. We hope to be at the Port by 10:30.

I'll be the one with the bags under my eyes...

Linda

Hey Linda,
I thought you had Flown South already:cool:

Have a safe trip, get some rest on the plane and we will see you at the Terminal.:smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth:
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter