looking for pics of stores at DLR

DLfan4

Cant wait for another trip to DLR
on the Dis podcast Nancy has started a 102 segment on shopping at Disneyland. I am really looking forward to listening to more of these segments. but that got me thinking. does anyone have any pictures of storefronts or inside of stores in DL or DCA ? if so, please post.

I can post some of the ones I have I took these on our last trip in Dec 2013.

Gag Factory in Toontown

South Seas Traders in Adventurland

Carriage Place Clothing on Main St. I have a better picture I can load

Sarges Surplus Hut

Ramones in Carsland

627_zps27d5d598.jpg

13611.jpg

019.jpg

3525_zps68b0cad0.jpg

12-2-ms-windows.jpg

603_zpsfe6637ac.jpg

038_zps6477b02e.jpg

IMG_3729_zpsbc6e911d.jpg

IMG_3709_zpsc7df5b12.jpg

IMG_3547_zps7d565a3a.jpg

IMG_3550_zps326dc379.jpg

299-1.jpg

279.jpg

011.jpg

OMG! You guys have better photos than I do!!!!

I've been really bad about putting blogs up these days, so I really do appreciate this thread popping up! I've taken pics inside just about every shop, but not in such and elegant manner! You guys should be really proud of your skills at creating lasting impressions!

wow amazing picture everyone.

OMG! You guys have better photos than I do!!!!

I've been really bad about putting blogs up these days, so I really do appreciate this thread popping up! I've taken pics inside just about every shop, but not in such and elegant manner! You guys should be really proud of your skills at creating lasting impressions!

Nancy, thank you for the Shopping 102 segments. I am really interested in hearing more details about the shops. especially since the Disneyland.go website does not list any stores in the parks (except for BBB). and I cant wait for your blog.

Nancy,

You have your assignment. ha ha Let me know if you'd like me to go to the parks and take some pics for you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter