Looking for reviews of Blizzard Beach frozen games

Honestly, we were there the first day, picked a team and didn't even see the games taking place. I would only do it if you were planning on going to BB to begin with.

I was about to post a similar question. I can't quite figure out what this is - it sounds like just some extra activities that go on in the park that day, that you can take part in if you want to, or not. Is there any more to it, and is there a schedule or something?

I have a question and I can't find the answer anywhere...How do I make a new post with a question I have? sorry to ask here just hoping someone can help! thanks

I have a question and I can't find the answer anywhere...How do I make a new post with a question I have? sorry to ask here just hoping someone can help! thanks
Go back to the previous page or whatever forum you want to post in (e.g. the Theme Park Attractions and Strategies page - but you should not be reading a thread) and click on the "Post New Thread" link not too far down from the top on the right.

It was going on while we were there. Picked a team but was never really told what it was or anything...it was more just background noise while we were there throughout the day. From the get go, we couldn't understand what they were saying on the loudspeaker- though we saw Olaf on top of the ski lift. We never really did figure out EXACTLY what it was.

How long did this event run last year? Wondering if it will be going on through the first week of September this year?

We played last year but it took us a while to figure out where the games area was. We missed the morning games but played in the afternoon ones and by we I mean my 14 and 10 year old. They were probably on the upper end of the age range intended for the games but they become "children at heart" anytime we go to Disney so they fit right in. The CMs running it were a hoot and definitely worth watching but I would not plan a trip to BB just for this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter