• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for TDC Blue Fairy

swalsh

Tink Fan
Has anyone heard from Sharon lately? Hope everything is ok. Sharon if you read this please e-mail me!

Sue

Sue, she e-mailed me about a week and a 1/2 ago about picking up pins for her. I e-mailed her with what I was able to get but I have not heard from her.

Thanks Dom, Thats probably the last time I have heard from her myself. If I find out anything I will let you know!

Sue:bounce:

I used to talk to her every day until she disappeared...don't know what the deal is but she sure has a lot of people worried! Hope she didn't get hit by a renegade tree in Frontierland at DL. :eek:

Sharon let us know that you are ok soon because you got us all wondering what's up. And you know how us DIS folk can be!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Just to add my two cents:

SHARON, I MISS YOU!!!!!!!

Hope everything is ok!!

Leslie

I spoke to Sharon about a week and 1/2 ago, just before I left for the event. She was having some major problems with outagges with her server, so maybe she is having the same problems as Jeff did. Or maybe she is so busy with her needlepoint that she has no time for us anymore. she abandoned us for needlepoint?????Nah!!!!! Peggie

I emailed her yesterday, but I haven't received a response.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter