Looking for the name of a plant at WDW

chito15

Earning My Ears
Is there anyone out there who can please tell me the exact name of a plant that I saw at the Animal Kingdom and at the Grand Floridian? The plant is either a shrub or a small tree. The leaves are very dark green, and the plant has small very fragrant white flowers that resemble jasmine but with the petals curled backwards. I have looked on the internet to see if the plant belongs to the jasmine family but found nothing :sad2:. The plants are right outside the main entrance of the Animal Kingdom, to your right if you're facing the entrance, towards the handicapped parking. The plants are also around the swimming pool area of the Grand Floridian in large clay pots. I thought I would easily find the plant on the internet that's why I didn't bother to ask when I was there :confused:. If not the name, then perhaps somebody could tell me how I could get in touch with a horticulturist at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter