• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for transportation suggestions - from AK to Disney Springs to Epcot

SaraVee

Mouseketeer
I'll be park hopping a lot on my upcoming trip, but I also want to spend a few hours at Disney Springs one afternoon.

My plans are AK in the morning, then Disney Springs for the early afternoon, and then heading to Epcot.

I've read that buses from the parks to Disney Springs don't always start running until after 4 pm. And I know there's no park buses at Disney Springs so people can't cheat the parking fee at the parks.

What are your suggestions for the most time-efficient way to get around this day? I'm looking for suggestions for both the free way to do it (Disney transport) and then what my options are if I'm willing to pay a bit to save more time.

I will say I've never used Uber and the idea of it makes me nervous (and yes, I realize this is largely irrational). The Minnie Vans are appealing to me (albeit a little pricey), but in case they're in high demand and it's a long wait, I'd like to know all of my options.

Thanks for your help!

You can bus to/from Saratoga Springs. It's an easy walk from the Marketplace side of DS. Use the Congress Park bus stop.

For the Epcot portion bus to YC or BC and walk into Epcot via the gate into world Show case.

From AK, take bus to either Pop or AoA, then transfer to bus to DS.

As PP said, from DS take bus to YC or BC and walk to Epcot IG. BC is slightly closer, but bus stops at YC first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter