Looking for Violet Parr (the incredibles) animated clipart

taeja71

<font color=deeppink>I'll type real slow...<br><fo
Have any of you seen or have a Violet Parr (the incredibles) clipart where you see her and then she turns invisible? I've seen a clip art of her w/ the invisible bubble around her, but I'm looking for a changing/ animated clipart.

Well - even though you are clearly DISing between noon and 6 pm ;)

I could create this - can you show me the clipart?

I tried my best to NOT to DIS! :lmao: Here's two images for your inspection/selection. If you need the original sizes to work with, PM me.

1606759581.jpg

1601786957.jpg

8:25pm- I just saw your 4 square pattern of the Incredibles and your Violet would be great too.

Is this what you are looking for?

kat3668 said:
Is this what you are looking for?

I tried to resize it to get it to fit for a new avitar and it shrank smaller than this text size. Hmmm, I'll have to try playing with it later. :scratchin

VIOLET.gif

I was able to play with it and get it to the right size for an avatar - it is a little different

julia & nicks mom said:
VIOLET.gif

I was able to play with it and get it to the right size for an avatar - it is a little different

Wow, cool thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter