• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for WDW photo site posted a while back

JulieAnne

Earning My Ears
This guy had great stuff, awesome pics of WDW. Not sure if he was pro or amateur... I remember some pics of chicks and bikes... anyone know what I'm looking for?

Thanks, Julie

Hey I have WDW photos and also a gallery from Myrtle Beach Bike week, some chicks on bikes there :rolleyes1
My link is below in my signature.

Awesome photos!! How did you do the infra red ones, with camera or software?

Ratpack said:
Awesome photos!! How did you do the infra red ones, with camera or software?
Both, the camera I use to shot these produces a infrared image with a green tint to it, after a little photoshopping the colors come out. I am glad you enjoyed my pics, thanks for looking. :wave2:

Joseph,

Ah, a "night time available light" guy after my own heart. Nice stuff.

We-Luv-Disney~
Fabulous Pictures, thanks for sharing.

We-Luv-Disney said:
Hey I have WDW photos
My link is below in my signature.

Great photos. I'm assuming you used a tripod. Did you have any probem staking out a space and setting up for Wishes? I'm bringing a light tripod with me in January specifically for wishes, but I'm nervous about attracting CM attention. Recommendations?

Dirk

those are gorgeous photos...i am so jealous...no really you have a real talent. thank you for sharing.

carolina_yankee said:
Great photos. I'm assuming you used a tripod. Did you have any probem staking out a space and setting up for Wishes? I'm bringing a light tripod with me in January specifically for wishes, but I'm nervous about attracting CM attention. Recommendations?

Dirk
Hi carolina yankee. I have never had a problem using my tripod in any of the parks. But I do try to find out of the way spots that are not heavily traveled. My favorite spot for wishes is out front of the baby care center, there is spot right near the lake that gives you a perfect view of the castle. I try to get there 3 minutes early to get a good spot. Good luck and take lots of great pics!

We-Luv-Disney said:
My favorite spot for wishes is out front of the baby care center, there is spot right near the lake that gives you a perfect view of the castle. I try to get there 3 minutes early to get a good spot. Good luck and take lots of great pics!

I think that's '30' minutes?! LOL Actually, I noticed that angle on your photos of Wishes. I'll definitely give it a try for our January trip.

Dirk

carolina_yankee said:
I think that's '30' minutes?! LOL Actually, I noticed that angle on your photos of Wishes. I'll definitely give it a try for our January trip.

Dirk
:rotfl2: ya I mean 30 minutes :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter