Looking for X and Z's Dad

Lyricl22

Earning My Ears
Steve please check your private messages. I have been trying to reach you but cannot find your e-mail address. :)

I"m SOOOOO SORRY...I've been pulling doubles for the last 4-5 days (1-2) at the bar & I forgot to get your pin out.....I apologize, I'll do it today I don't have to be in till later & I had to get up early today to go to an appointment....I am so sorry, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
Bad memory when I work all night & sleep all day.
Won't happen again.

That explaines alot.. In the bars till late and sleeps all day:smooth:

:D No problem stuff happens. I can relate to working long hours and getting swamped. Thanks for the quick reply. I will be watching for my pin. Did yours arrive?

My pin did arrive thanks soooo much........HEY nat, I'm working in a BAR...UNLIKE my mexican jail friend who tends to sit & hold up one end of the bar...YOU think being called NORM is a good thing (LOL)

In a bar.... Is that what they call it these days... And working??? Doing doubles is working now???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter