Looking into our first DLP trip...

WDWNY

DIS Veteran
The plan is to go to Disneyland Paris for Spring Break…

I haven’t fully looked into it all, so i would love any advise.

I want to stay at the Disneyland Hotel, I love the exterior and since this will probably be a one time trip Ill just live with the price. I was looking at going for 5 days since they have the stay 2 nights, stay 2 nights free deal. Is that too long? It would be a little less than $2100 for 2 adults, and from what I’ve read that is considered a good deal for that hotel.

Also, after how may days does it just make sense to get an annual pass? Are tickets included with the hotel? It sounds like they are but it doesn’t say anywhere its part of the deal.Also, from what I read it sounds like there is no way to cancel the hotel and get a full refund like the American Disney hotels.

After that we would switch hotels so we can go see the Eiffel tower and be tourists. Whats the best mode of transportation when switching hotels? And any recommendations for hotels? Thanks!

Your tickets would be included in the package. If you book direct with Disney 4 nights you will get 5 days of tickets which can be used at both parks. Depending on where you book there may be a cancellation option, check the T&C's. You get less back the nearer it is to your stay.
Options for getting to Paris would be the train, a taxi or a shuttle service such as RS transport or easyshuttle.

Check the Disneyland Paris UK site for better rates. In my experience the offers on the US site are not very good. As an American, I was able to book on the UK site without difficulty by leaving the country as UK and putting in my stateside address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter