• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

looking to make maching band t-shirt with Silhouette Cameo, need ideas?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
I am getting a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas and my son is taking a marching band trip to WDW in April and I was thinking of making shirts for our family. I was looking for some ideas. Does anyone have some pics of ones they made for something like this?

Thanks

don't know what you are asking for.... Silhouette Cameo?? What's that?

It is a cutting machine like a cricut. It can cut, make t shirt heat transfer designs. You can design your own shirts,etc

I was also not aware of this kind of machine. Thanks for letting me know. It;s always good to learn or get information about such things from this discussion board.

Seems like it is really easy to do this with the help of Silhouette Cameo. I really like this thing, I might get one for my self too. I have been buying a lot of t-shirts from various online stores - my fav out of all is merch2rock because they offer rock band t-shirts and their designs are awesome.

Bcinohio, if you need some ideas for design, you could have a look at their collection. It might interest you a lot and thanks for that machine idea. It is going to be very useful for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter