• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking to replace my old iPad....

Disneygrl71

Mouseketeer
I don't need anything fancy ... Just something to surf the web, pay bills, etc! Any suggestions??

Thanks! I was looking at the IPad mini and the Kindle Fire HDX (since I'm a Amazon Prime member) :) I hate making these type of decisions lol

I've had a 1st gen iPad for a couple years and bought a 7" Kindle Fire HDX in the fall. I love the Kindle Fire and haven't really used my old iPad since. I also considered the iPad mini, but the specs are better on the Kindle Fire HDX. While the new iPad mini with retina display is really nice, it costs more than I was willing to spend on a new tablet.

Are you set on sticking with Apple? Or are you willing to switch to an Android tablet to save some money? I've got a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 inch (it also came in 10 inch) that is great for a portable device. I think it was about $150. Best bet is to go to Best Buy or something similar and play around with the demo devices, see what is comfortable for you to hold and navigate. Android is pretty easy to learn, especially if you're used to a touch based interface like iOS uses.

I would replace it with another iPad. You can get a refurbished one off the Apple website for a good price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter