Lookout Cay food options?

Actually, considering that Disney seems to be nodding to Bahamian culture with the design, I would expect a bit of a mix. You'll probably see a Cookies type of beach bar, but think we'll also see some more native meal options with a heavy mix of seafood.

Actually, considering that Disney seems to be nodding to Bahamian culture with the design, I would expect a bit of a mix. You'll probably see a Cookies type of beach bar, but think we'll also see some more native meal options with a heavy mix of seafood.
I hope they do add more seafood/native style options ,The food on CC has always been my least favorite.

I hope not too "heavy". There are some of us who don't eat seafood. At all.
Agreed. Seafood is a common enough allergy I would hope that they wouldn't go overly seafood heavy - especially at the expense of other foods.

Agreed. Seafood is a common enough allergy I would hope that they wouldn't go overly seafood heavy - especially at the expense of other foods.
I would be absolutely shocked if there wasn't an opportunity to grab a "cheeseburger in paradise" (or chicken sandwich). I just suspect that there will be another option besides having three different Cookies locations serving mostly the same menu.

As much as they keep shipboard food similar across the fleet (and decades), I don’t expect a lot of variation.

That said, Wish did usher in some culinary changes, so there might be a chance of variation.

I think there’s fish at CC’s Serenity Bay lunch (Yes; Cajun Mahi-mahi).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter